Freecharge Super Offer: Get flat 50% cashback on Recharge and Bill Payments
Now get 50% cashback on recharge and bill payments at Freecharge. This offer is added by Freecharge in the new Freecharge Super offer section.
Welcome Back Guys hope you have done well in the latest post of Google Pay and Paypal biggest cashback medicine sell. We also have posted offer related to Free Sample and UPI Offers. Now in this post we are going to post offer coming from Freecharge. Details of the offer is shared in the below content.
Freecharge is one of the oldest Online platforms of India which provides cash back and offer along with wallet service. It was previously owned by Snapdeal India, but after some days it was sold to Axis Bank Pvt Limited.
Details about Freecharge Super Offer
Since some days there was no offer from Freecharge. Now Freecharge tried to Copy the concept of Paytm. As like paytm Freecharge is now created a tab of Super offer. In this selection you will have to activate the offer.
Freecharge has now introduced a offer in Super Offer Section. In this offer you will be able to get Rs.10 cashback on minimum recharge of Rs.20 or more. You can avail this offer two times per account and device during the offer period.
How to grab this Freecharge Super Offer?
- First of all you need to Download Freecharge app from Play store or you have to Update the app to latest version.\
- Now Login or Sign Up to your Freecharge account.
- In the bottom Layout you will find a tab of “Offers”, click on It.
- Now in the top right corner of the screen you will find a tab of “Super Offer”
- Now you will find an offer of “Upto Rs.20 on Recharge and Bill Payments”.
- Activate it.
- Now initiate any recharge of Rs.20 or more to get Rs.10 cashback.
- You can repeat the same procedure to recharge another number.
Hope you will enjoy this offer. Now subscribe to our Update and get first notification of any offer.
I am an engineering student at BPUT. I love writing content at different platforms. I write content in my other blogs, UC News, News Dog. I like to work Independently. If you have any problem or face any difficulty you can contact me at [email protected]