Google Pay Offer: Pay at Niki.ai and earn a scratch card worth Rs.35 to Rs.200
Google Pay Offer: Now make any DTH or mobile recharge or any transaction through chatbot on Niki.ai Android App and get a scratch card with minimum reward Rs.35.
Welcome-back Guys, In this beautiful day, hope you are doing well by recharging your Mobile phone and DTH. In the start of this month, we have already published offers to get Free Medicines from Medlife along with My Vishal’s T-shirt Loot at Rs.42. Also in our previous post, we have already posted an offer regarding Amazon Pay’s Pay on Delivery Money load offer. Now in this post, I am going to inform you the Google Pay’s new scratch Card offer at Nikki.ai chatbot App. Details of the offer are described in the following paragraph.
Details of the GooglePay latest offer
This offer is offered by GooglePay at Niki.ai Chatbot Android app. In this offer, you people will able to win a scratch card at Google Pay if you will pay through Google Pay at Nikki.ai for any order. Your transaction amount should be minimum Rs.200 or more. You just need to follow the below procedure to win Google Pay scratch card.
Procedure to follow to Earn Scratch Card
- First of all, you need to Download Google Pay app if you don’t have. (Click Here to Download and win Rs.51)
- Now download Niki.ai app from Play store. (click here to Download)
- Now register at Nikki by using Referral Code “subhendu29“.
- Now initiate any recharge (DTH, Mobile, Postpaid Bill, Electricity Bill) at Nikki by chatting with Nikki Chatbot.
- At payment select, Google Pay as a payment option.
- Complete your payment.
- You will get instantly a scratch card at Google Pay after your successful payment.
Terms and Condition
- The Google Pay offer begins on 08/02/2019 and ends on 28/02/2019. In order to avail the offering user needs to choose Google Pay as a payment option, in case the option is not visible the user is requested to update the app.
- The offer is not applicable if you pay via UPI payment option.
- You can earn a maximum of one scratch card for this offer.
- Earn a scratch card worth Indian Rupees Thirty-Five (INR 35) to Indian Rupees Two-Hundred (INR 200) for making a single transaction of at least Indian Rupees Two-Hundred (INR 200) during the offer period using Google Pay on Niki. Valid only on transaction made on mobile.
- For Recharges, Bill Payments, Deals and Gift Cards – Users can avail the scratch card only after 2 days. Although the scratch card will be made available immediately.
- For Bus and Hotels – Users can avail the scratch card only after 30 days. Although the scratch card will be made available immediately.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that have not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, form of payment, to qualify for each offer.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- You understand and agree that Google is not responsible or liable for the fulfillment or provision of any service availed by you from the magician.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offeror fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
From the above post hope you will enjoy the offer. If you like this offer kindly share this offer with your friends and family and let them know about these offers.
Subscribe our Updates to get instant notification. We regularly inform you about the latest Google Pay Offers and Deals. So stay connected with us.
I am an engineering student at BPUT. I love writing content at different platforms. I write content in my other blogs, UC News, News Dog. I like to work Independently. If you have any problem or face any difficulty you can contact me at [email protected]