Paypal 50% Cashback up to Rs.500
Paypal 50% Cashback up to Rs.500 on Recharge and Bill Payments
Paypal 50% Cashback: Now make any recharge and bill payments through Paypal at Niki.ai and get 50% cashback up to Rs.500 on your Paypal account.
Welcome back to the world to Earn money Online. Here we regularly post tricks and tricks to earn money and Online deals. We have posted posts like Netmeds biggest Cashback and UC mini loot offer. In our previous post, we have already published a post from Google DUO refer and earn offer. Now enjoy this offer from Paypal.
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Pay with PayPal and get 50% cashback up to Rs. 500 on your eligible purchases.
- You will need to make payment for a minimum value of Rs. 50 using PayPal to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer is valid only for first ever transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user.
- Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
- Offer period from 15th March 2019 to 31st March 2019
- Cashback will be credited in the user’s PayPal account, within 5 days after a successful transaction with PayPal.
- The cashback will be in the form of a discount on subsequent payments done completed using PayPal. Please see the Terms and Conditions
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
- Create your PayPal account
- Pay with PayPal on “selected merchants”
- You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer
- Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option
- Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add a card if not already added)
- You will receive an email notifying about the cashback in your PayPal account within 10 days of the transaction
- Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt)
- The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal
- Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer can be availed only once per user
- You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal
- Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback
- In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, the refund will be processed as per PayPal policies
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal.
- The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases.
- The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws
- The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers
- The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported
- 8. The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
- PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to
- Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.
Hope you will able to get the benefits of this Paypal offers. If you find any difficulty then contact us by visiting the Contact Us page. If you like this post then share this post with your friends and let them know about these big offers.