Swiggy offer-Get Flat 150 Off on any Food
Swiggy offer:Dear friend we hope you have enjoying our Free Paytm Cash and Free Paytm ADD Money offer.You may love to go Restaurants for food.Now restaurants will come to your home with cashback deals.Now we are going to Provide you a new offer about food purchase.
This offer is provided by Swiggy to its all users through Paytm Wallet.Here you will enjoy 50% discount/Cashback by using Paytm Wallet.
This offer is Combainly provided by Swiggy and Paytm.In this offer you will get 20% Cashback and 30% off when you pay using Paytm at Swiggy.Follow the below steps to claim this offer.Note that this offer is only for New Swiggy User.If you are a existing user, don’t worry, just Follow the below process.
Process to Grab this Deal
- First of all Visit Swiggy Official Website (Click Here to Visit)
- Search your favorite food.
- ADD it to your Swiggy Cart.
- Sign Up using a new Mobile Number and E-mail Id.
- Now Select your Delivery Address.
- In the Checkout Page APPLY Promo Code PMNEWNOV .
- Now Pay using Paytm Wallet.
- Yee!! you will get 30% discount and 20% cashback in your Paytm Wallet.
- In some hours your Food will be delivered to your home.
- Enjoy the food.
Terms and Conditions
- 20% Cashback + 30% Off when you pay using Paytm at Swiggy
- The minimum transaction amount is ₹300
- Maximum Cashback amount per transaction is ₹75 + Maximum discount amount is ₹75
- Cashback is not applicable for UPI transactions
- Use Promo code PMNEWNOV to avail the Cashback
- This offer is valid for the first time Swiggy users only
- Cashback will be canceled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders
- In partial refund cases, cashback will be rolled back in the same proportionate amount
- The mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cashback
- In case of any dispute, the customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand
- According to RBI’s new guideline, users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive Cashbacks in their wallets.
- According to RBI’s new guideline, Users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will have their wallet limits reduced to Rs. 10,000 a month and would have to provide us anyone ID proof to continue adding money or receiving Cashbacks in their wallets